- Software Developer at Microsoft Bing Maps working on graphics.
- B.S. in Computer Science from The Pennsylvania State University 2011.
- Self-driven experienced leader who consistently delivers above expectations.
To obtain a software developer position in cutting-edge technology.
Self-taught programmer for 16 years. Proficiencies:
- Teamwork, communication, learning and leadership
- DirectX, OpenGL, Visual Studio, Vim, Eclipse
- Source Control, Debugging, TDD, Cloud Systems
|Software Developer for Microsoft in Seattle, WA||2013 to Present|
Projects: Currently working on the next generation graphics engine for Bing Maps using C++ and DirectX. Confidential.
|SDET for Microsoft in Seattle, WA||2011 to 2013|
|SDET for Microsoft||2010|
|Software Developer for LSI||2007, 2008, 2009|
|Software Developer for Agere Systems||2005|
|Software Developer for PADCOM||2003, 2004|
A complete list of independent projects can be viewed here.
B.S. in Computer Science from The Pennsylvania State University. Graduated 2011. GPA: 3.3. Major GPA: 3.7.
Graduated from Southern Lehigh High School. Enrolled in all Honors and AP classes. Member of the Gifted Education Program and National Honors Society. GPA: 3.65.
Completed Independent Study in 2004 for two semesters at Southern Lehigh High School. Study included computer graphics, physics and efficient coding habits.
Attended the XDGX Game Developer’s Conference in 2003 and 2004.
Social and Recruitment Chair of Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity, 2009-2010.
Class Vice President, 2002-2006.
Founder and President of Computer Club, 2004-2006.